Summit: Membership Manager Job 2019
Job Category: Operations – Agriculture | Animal Health | Botanic | Fishing | Horticulture
Our client in the Horticulture Sector with an aim to enhancing market access of the Floricultural sector is seeking to recruit a Membership Manager to oversee all aspects of the company membership, from new member recruitment, oversight of the membership engagement, to the maintenance and development of positive relations. The ideal candidates Must have experience working in a Professional Body and Association.
- Organize membership activities and ensure they are delivering what members’ need.
- Develop and implement a membership recruitment plan and attract new members to the association acr
- Develop and implement an effective membership engagement and development plan
- Identify and cultivate new members and retain current members
- Review and advise on the value proposition for each membership category and ensure there is a clea
- Engage with members to ensure a clear understanding of issues affecting members, and feedback into
- Update and distribute information to current members as well as prospective members
- Manage a membership database and all aspects of member record maintenance
- Attend and contribute at members’ regional groups as appropriate
- Ensure effective representation of the Association in the regions
- Develop creative and engaging membership marketing materials
- Work with communications department to ensure appropriate market promotion support
- Represent the association at both internal and external events
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have experience working in a Professional Body and Association.
- Experience of using a CRM to manage prospects and maintain membership records
- At least 3 years’ experience at Senior position.
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining high standards of customer service, professional standards
- Confident, personable and creative personality with ambition to grow a membership programme
- Ability to quickly understand and absorb developments within the industry and how they will affect
- Creative thinker with ability to develop innovate ideas for engagement with members
- Experience in Drupal or other website content management systems, e-marketing platforms, Adobe Pho
- Excellent communication, writing/editing skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Naivasha Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 200,000.00
Deadline: April 21, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.