Summit: Business Manager Job 2019 – Floriculture
Job Category: Operations – Agriculture | Animal Health | Botanic | Fishing | Horticulture
Our client in in the Floriculture Sector is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be charged with developing Financial wellbeing of the company by providing leadership in all Financial, Accounting and Human Resource aspects. The successful candidate will report to CEO and Must 5 years’ experience in Finance.
- Oversee cash flow, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger activities and payroll fu
- Participate in all event contracting and settlement activities and finalize all financial settleme
- Provide monthly income statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and other financial in
- Provide overall financial direction to the building and establishment of appropriate control proce
- Assist the CEO with preparation of annual budget, obtaining line-item detail from appropriate pers
- Monitor budgeted financial performance benchmarks
- Provide appropriate information to external auditors and assist with final preparation of year-end
- Oversee human resources services, including benefits, enforcing personnel policy, required filing,
- Monitor day-to-day use of company resources and collection of debts
- Review financial reports to improve budgets and annual operating costs
- In liaison with the CEO, develop business management goals and objectives for company growth and p
- Coordinate with department heads to align goals, make improvements, and strategize on performance.
- Ensure adherence to legal guidelines and local and national laws
- Supervise the finance and administration staff
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Master (MA or MSc) in Business or related field preferred
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist with at least 5 years at senior financial position.
- Strong aptitude for numbers and financial reports
- Experience in initiating strategic plans and overseeing change.
- Experience in or a good understanding of the private equity and venture capital industry.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of industry preferred
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 250,000.00
Deadline: April 21, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.