Summit: Head of Production/Manufacturing Job 2019
Summit: Head of Production/Manufacturing – Mombasa Road
Job Category: Maintenance / Carpentry
Our Client, a dynamic manufacturing company is seeking to recruit the Head of Production who will be responsible to drive implementation of strategic production goals to meet and exceed customer expectations for product quality and cost. The ideal candidate Must have at over 5 years’ experience working in similar role in the manufacturing sector.
- Maximising efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence.
- Make and update medium term plans for the manufacturing team in line with the company strategy.
- Proactively execute anticipated new production lines to meet sales forecasts and manage the expans
- Lead the most complex elements of system development and process improvement within the manufactur
- Implement lean manufacturing best practises to continue driving the company toward becoming world-
- Couch managers and supervisors to help them lead their team more effectively
- Define and adjust organizational structure of the manufacturing team as it quickly grows and chang
- Lead development and implementation of improved trainings identify and develop leadership and tec
- Drive continuous improvement in the manufacturing teams with goals of improving quality and reduci
- Contribute to new product development in coordination with customer-facing teams.
- Own KPIs concerning product quality, production output, cost of goods, safety, facility quality, t
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience working in the manufacturing sector.
- Must be a strong leader who’s demonstrated success leading a complex team including managing, moti
- Must have a proven track record of implementing lean manufacturing best practises and driving sign
- Must have drawn energy from working in an environment of rapid growth and change.
- Must thrive when it comes to take initiative and do best in achieving high level goals and achieve
- Must possess a strong analytical toolkit, and frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision m
- Must be eager to take responsibility for a key team within the company and find the prospect of dr
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 350,000.00
Deadline: April 29, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.