Summit: Management Accountant / Pricing Analyst Job 2019
Job Category: Defense & Security
Our client, a global security company with headquarters in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst. He/she will perform financial analysis in support of the creation, execution and measurement of pricing actions and strategies across the business. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 5 years of relevant experience in service industry.
- Develop Standard Costs.
- Review inventory cost to reflect current cost and determine the costs of new products.
- Conduct proper cost analysis and build cost models for new and existing clients.
- Provide pricing analysis to management for decision making.
- Offer technical financial support during the tendering process
- Identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margins.
- Project accounting working with NAV team to ensure that the project accounting module is implemented
- Prepare and distribute to branch/project managers monthly P&L, DSO and other performance measures.
- Must have a bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or its equivalent.
- Master’s degree in a finance related field (M.Sc. Finance or MBA Finance) as an advantage.
- Must have complete professional qualifications in ACCA/CPA-K/CFA.
- Must be a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants or a relevant professional body.
- Must have at least five (5) years of relevant experience in service industry.
- Good knowledge of conducting quantitative as well as qualitative analysis.
- Be knowledgeable in building models, prior data mining and on-line market research.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 300,000.00
Deadline: April 22, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.