Jubilee Insurance: 2019 Team Leader, Customer Service Officer Intern
- Closing Date: Mar 8, 2019
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Team Leader, Customer Service Officer reporting to the Client Services Manager, in Life & Pensions Business, and the position will be based in Nairobi.
The position holder will be responsible for ensuring customers receive world class customer service experience.
- Ensuring all customer enquires complaints and are effectively resolved within the required turnaround time
- Interacting with customers as the first point of contact between the company and customers
- Providing other product or service information to assist customer in making a decision about the product to buy
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems
- Implement strategic initiatives to improve customer satisfaction levels and loyalty
- Send regular updates to customers and suggest ways of improving customer satisfaction
- Preparation of products and service reports
- Maintains strong relationships with customer
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- Professional insurance or customer service qualification such as LOMA,CII
- Knowledge of a standard software
- Knowledge of legislation governing insurance
Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in front office or customer service
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 7thMarch 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.