TSC Official Merit Lists per County and Region for July 2022 Recruitment
Click on the following links to access Official TSC Merit Lists for all counties and regions for July/August 2022 Recruitment
TSC Merit List Per County For July 2022 Recruitment
The merit lists for the teachers who were selected for the mass recruiting exercise in July 2022 have been publicly released by the Teachers Service Commission.
14 000 teaching positions in primary and post-primary institutions on June 28 by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
According to the Commission, all teachers who are hired will serve under permanent and pensionable employment terms
“Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Teachers Service Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 7 July 2022,” the Commission said.
In the breakdown, 5,000 teaching positions will assist the government’s policy on achieving a 100 percent transition of students from primary to secondary schools and the current teacher shortage.
Of the 5, 000 vacancies, 3, 972 will be filled by recruits for secondary schools, 28 for teacher training colleges, and 1,000 positions are set aside for primary school teachers.
“The list of shortlisted candidates, interview dates, and venues will be published on the Teachers Service Commission website by July 15, 2022,” the Commission said.
The Commission has also declared 8, 230 vacancies to replace teachers who exited service through attrition. 6, 539 posts will be for primary and 1, 691 for secondary schools.
Merit List Per County For July 2022 Recruitment
2022 TSC ADVERTISED TEACHING VACANCIES- REQUIREMENTS, HOW TO APPLY
Requirements for employment
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a diploma in education in the case of secondary schools;
- Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission. Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than the stated deadline.
Specific information on available vacancies per county/or school is on the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
Please note that:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2021/2022 FY shall apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill out more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling out two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manually filled applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or school, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.