Summit: Sales Manager (Water Tanks/PVC Plastic) Job 2019
Sales Manager (Water Tanks)
Job Category: Manufacturing | FMCG
Our client, a manufacture of durable water Tanks based in Nairobi are seeking to recruit Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising the complete performance of the sales team and guiding the sales department appropriately to achieve operational targets. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in selling PVC plastic or construction materials. A background in selling tanks will be an added advantage.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solut
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the ass
- Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing/FMCG.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandizing will be required.
- Candidates with prior experience in selling plastics will have an added advantage.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive sales person.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Education: Associate Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Deadline: May 6, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.