Summit: Product Support Manager (Tractor) Job 2019
Summit: Product Support Manager (Tractor) – Nairobi, Kenya
Job Category: Sales – Automotive | Mechanics
Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi that are in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Product Support Manager who will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct product sales management activities while improving sales and customer satisfaction in the Automotive Department. He will also ensure that the created product strategy, specifications are carried out successfully. The successful candidate will maintain control of diverse business operations and Must have 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Lead internal process to define product strategy
- Planning as well as carrying out direct product sales and marketing.
- Performance of product demonstration to clients
- Managing the product throughout the product life cycle.
- Development of sales tools.
- Formulation of product sales policies, practices and procedures of getting the product to the market
- Gather, analyze and report on feedback from sales, marketing and development of the market.
- Develop and maintain specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Conduct business level verification and market testing for new features
- Become an expert on other products in the market.
- Develop and maintain product requirement documents for each product line
- Be an expert regarding competition.
- Conduct market research and customer visits to understand and specify business requirements for targ
- Document and report on product profitability.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics/ Automotive/ Industrial)
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical sales
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite / Computer Proficiency
- Ability to work with and within a team, with ability and openness to learn as well as teach
- Must have excellent Communication skills
- Good in customer service relations
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills
- Be Analytical and pays attention to detail
- Problem solving and goal oriented
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
- Flexible to travel
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Entry Level
Salary: KES 70,000.00
Deadline: May 8, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.