Summit: Procurement Officer – Manufacturing Job 2019
Job Category: Retail
Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit a Procurement Officer (Buyer) who will be tasked with ordering and supervising the ordering of raw materials. Experience in purchasing, import documentation, clearing and forwarding is mandatory. The candidate MUST also have a background in Chemistry and/or equivalent and experience in the purchase of chemical – based raw materials.
- Order and/or supervise the ordering of raw materials.
- Maintain enough stocks for production under your jurisdiction.
- Costing of all materials.
- Assist in obtaining I.D.F. for materials and machinery.
- Supervise proper recording of Orders, incoming and outgoing goods.
- Adjust prices according to new seasonal stock prices.
- Check physical stock regularly and full stock control.
- To direct, advice and train all personnel to a manner which will result in efficiency.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Equivalent from a recognized University.
- BSC. Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Must have professional qualification in purchasing and supplies.
- Must have minimum 4 years’ experience purchasing in a large/medium size manufacturing sector.
- Experience in purchasing, import documentation, clearing and forwarding.
- Must have a clear understanding of the end to end supply chain process.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Limuru Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 100,000.00
Deadline: April 25, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.