Summit: National Sales Manager Job 2019
Summit: National Sales Manager Job 2019 – Nairobi, Kenya
Job Category: Agriculture / Animal health / Fishing/ Botanic/ Horticulture
Our client, a leading and well-established Meat processing & Food distribution company is looking to recruit a National Sales Manager based in Nairobi. The ideal candidate Must have a wealth of experience distribution of Meat Produce for a local or international organisation. He/ She MUST be a natural leader with an excellent track recording managing a dynamic team across the country.
- Executing sales strategies and marketing concepts for new products and technologies.
- Supporting the sales team across the country to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Responsible for setting sales team targets with the Company Directors.
- Evaluate the performance of the sales team and sales managers against targets.
- Monitoring the sales team to make sure sales targets are met and not exceeded.
- Regular regional visits to keep updated with the Sales Team.
- Reporting on a monthly basis on the performance of the sales team in achieving sales targets.
- To set up an operational budget for the department based on agreed sales targets and projections.
- Monitor and analyse the activity of competitors and other changes in the market.
- Must have a relevant Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- Experience distributing meat produce to retail and food services is mandatory.
- Must have experience managing team and ensuring high results are achieved.
- Must have a personal car with a valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 10 years is supporting B to B sales.
- Experience working across the country would be required.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Passion for driving sales results, flexible and customer oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of achievement in growing a company’s portfolio
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Senior Management
Deadline: April 27, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.