Summit: Marketing Officer Job Vacancy 2019
Marketing Officer- Nairobi Kenya
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Career Level: Junior Level
- Salary:Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 – 65,000 /= (Approx. USD 500 – 650 depending on individual skills and experience
- Deadline:14th March 2019
Our client, a leading steel fabrication firm operating across Africa and specializing in the design, fabrication and erection of all types of structural steel works is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with accounts, sales and advertising departments. He/she must have experience in marketing Engineering products. Candidates with experience in steel background will have a distinct advantage.
Key Responsibilities: –
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
• Maintaining promotional materials inventory and ensuring promotional materials are ready by coordinating with the graphics department.
• Scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
• Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales team
• Handling correspondence with clients and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track.
• Responding to clients’ questions and provide clarification on an ongoing project
• Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
• Researching target audience and customers’ needs
• Researching on market trends, forecasts, account analyses and new product information
• Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Ensuring projects are done on time and under budget.
• Must have a relevant Degree in Marketing or related field
• Must have experience marketing Engineering products
• Candidates with experience in steel background will have a distinct advantage.
• Must be comfortable working on Saturdays
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent negotiating & interpersonal skills
Please click on the tab below to apply;