Summit: Information Technology & Technical Recruitment Intern 2019
Information Technology & Technical Recruitment Intern – Karen, Kenya
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree.
- Job Type:Permanent.
- Location:Karen, Kenya.
- Career Level:Junior Level.
- Salary:Monthly Gross Salary: Transport & Lunch allowance.
- Deadline:5th March 2019.
One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Information Technology & Recruitment Intern based in Karen. Previous experience is not essential, but all applicants MUST be a fresh graduate with a background in web development, Software development, troubleshooting & networking.
- Install, maintain & upgrade computer equipment and software according to the organisation standards.
- Provide the 1st level of hardware & software problems diagnosis.
- Operate IT helpdesk by rendering prompt, professional and friendly assistant to application users.
- Maintain inventory of all IT & Telecommunication equipment.
- Support in design & development of the key business application.
- Responsible for website updates.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual analytics reports.
- Offer support to the development team with research on technology.
- Offer support to senior consultants with recruitment needs.
- Any task assigned.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in information technology or related course.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 and CMS.
- Candidates with working knowledge of PHP will have a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy and hands-on attitude.
Please click on the tab below to apply;