Summit: Front Office Administrator Job 2019
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Our client, a distributor of commercial gas is looking to recruit a Front Office Administrator to be based in their plant along Southern Bypass, Dagorreti Road. The ideal candidate must have at least 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Monitor office supplies, place orders when necessary and keep inventory of stock.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook).
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and printing.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a similar.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must have Certificate of good conduct.
- Must be energetic, people’s person, creativity and resourceful.
- Must have worked in a multi cultured environment.
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Great attention to detail and a team player.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Entry Level
Salary: KES 25,000.00
Deadline: April 25, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.