Summit: Finance Manager Job 2019
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Our client, a distributor of commercial gas is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to based along Southern Bypass, Dagorreti Road. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a distribution of quantity in High volume e.g. manufacturing. He/she must be proficient in QuickBooks.
- To provide comprehensive financial and management accountancy services.
- Develop and maintain management reporting.
- Responsible for receipting and banking of Company Cheques.
- Responsible for Bank reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant tax and employment regulations.
- Prepare, highlight trends and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Actively work with the management team to develop efficient and controlled workflow.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a CPA(K) or ACCA Finalist.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have excellent management skill set passion for supporting the team.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Initiative-taker, problem-solver and a quick learner
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 150,000.00
Deadline: April 25, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.