Summit: Electrical Plant Engineer Job Vacancy 2019
Our client a global retail chain is looking to recruit an Electrical Plant Engineer. He will work closely with the general production manager and will handle detailed technical and electrical engineering functions. The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years in electrical maintenance.
- Planning and execution of extensive repair, maintenance and overhaul work.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, e
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in electrical/mechatronic engineering.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in electrical plant maintenance.
- Must possess definite managerial abilities to administer and control large technically labor force.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Must be a team player.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Limuru Kenya
Career Level: Management
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.