OkHi: MBA Internship 2019
OkHi: MBA Internship 2019 – Business Development
OkHi is a Nairobi based startup that’s on a mission to enable the 4 billion people without a physical address to, “be included”. We are building the next generation of a physical addressing address system in order to increase unlock commerce through better logistics, save lives through improved emergency services and grow access to finance through a better identity system.
You will join our world class team and be responsible for launching OkHi to 100s of businesses and millions of consumers across Kenya and other emerging markets. If you are motivated about using your kickass business development skills to solve a global problem and have a huge impact on the world, then we want to hear from you.
We’re backed by world-class investors, including Nate Blecharczyk the co-founder of AirBnb, Patrick Pichette the ex-CFO of Google and iNovia a Silicon Valley based Venture Capital business.
What You Will Be Doing – Making OkHi Grow Faster
- Test and develop our new strategic consultancy programme, OkAdvisory
- Conduct a detailed sector mapping exercise prioritising them according to our product stack and value proposition.
- Support our business development lead in identifying new market opportunities and potential clients
- Support our Head of Revenue in product pricing structure and strategy.
Does this describe you?
- Fiercely driven
- Energetic and emotionally resilient
- You have an analytical mind
- You enjoy networking and building new relationships
- Curious and inquisitive
Do you have these skills?
- Proficient in Excel and able to build financial models
- Strong communication skills (particularly presenting information)
- Strong ability to think, explain and write strategically
- Strong ability to conduct holistic research across multiple industries and present findings in a coherent, structured way
- Understanding of Saas or experience in selling Saas
What is it like to work at OkHi?
- We are a mission & values driven company and hopefully you’re even crazier than we are about having a big impact on the world and enabling more people to “be included”
- You’ll work with a world-class team of fiercely driven individuals
- As one of the first employees at OkHi you’ll be in control of your own destiny, as well as being an instrumental influence on our culture
- We’re a startup which means we’re vibrant, fun, light on structure and largely expect you to strategise and accomplish goals autonomously
- We will provide you with the resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth
We highly encourage female candidates to apply for this role. We are an almost entirely all-male team and we would love to improve the gender balance in our team by hiring a female candidate.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://okhi.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jrun/ →