Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and other programmes for Government Sponsored KUCCPS and Private Students in any of Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service KUCCPS intakes in the 2023/2024 academic year.
KUCCPS 2023/2024 Intake Placement Online – Online Application Forms
Application notification has been published online. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) invites applications from suitably qualified students for admission placement into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya through Government Sponsorship before the Application Deadline of 2023; for the first revision.
The KUCCPS 2023/2024 Intake Application details like courses/programmes, entry requirements, application fees, student portal, application form & how to apply, closing date/deadline, and others are available below on this page as well as on the official website of the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.net.
The KUCCPS online application portal is now open for 2023/2024 placement to institutions of higher learning.
KUCCPS 2023/2024 INTAKE APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- To apply, log in to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safe. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
READ Also: List of KUCCPS Admission Letters 2023/2024
HOW TO PAY FOR KUCCPS APPLICATION FEE
- Go to your Lipa Na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820221
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS RESOURCES 2023/2024
|Degree Programmes Cutoffs||2023/2024|
|Diploma Programme Codes||2023/2024|
|Craft Programme Codes||2023/2024|
|Artisan Programmes Codes||2023/2024|
|Degree Cluster Document||2023/2024|
|Counties, Districts and Postal Codes||2023/2024|
|Diploma Requirements and Programmes||2023/2024|
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Kenya Universities and Colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS) by visiting the institution’s official website or office.