Please note that the following irregularities are prohibited and will lead to disqualification and further disciplinary action against the applicants involved:-
- Claiming for marks in a unit or units not validly registered in the Semester they were taken.
- Applying for graduation when one has not completed their studies by the Semester and Academic Year stipulated for the JULY 2023 graduation- i.e. Regular, Institutional-Based and Digital School students who have already completed their studies.
- Applying for graduation when one is either on suspension or has been discontinued.
- Applying for graduation when one has more than one retake (for undergraduates) or a supplementary (for postgraduates).
- Giving false information in this graduation application form.
- Please ensure that you have confirmed the order and spelling of your names as they should appear on the certificate before you submit the application..
- The extended deadline for Application will be 2nd June 2023.
- Application is a must for those who wish to graduate
- Only Students without fee balances will be cleared for graduation.
- All applicants must ensure that they do NOT have a retake in a CORE unit.
- The schools of Agriculture and Enterprise Development (SAED), Education, Engineering and Medicine do not allow graduation with a retake in any of their Schools’ units.
- Those wishing to graduate with one retake (where applicable) must apply to do so to the Registrar (Academic).
First name *
Middle name *
Name (In the order in which it should be printed on the Certificate) *
Registration Number *
National ID / Passport Number *
Gender * Male Female
Date of Birth *
Country of Residence *
County of Residence *
Mobile Number *
Alternate Mobile Number *
Email Address *
Student Category *
Current School: *
Degree/Diploma/Certificate Programme (and option/specialization where applicable) *
E.g. Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Semester of Completion *
Academic Year of Completion *
Number of Units Required to Graduate *
Number of Units Completed *
Did you receive any Unit Waiver? * Yes No
Graduate Signature (Should of .jpeg,.jpg or png format and not exceeding 2 MB) *No file chosen
Passport size photo (Should of .jpeg,.jpg or png format and not exceeding 2 MB) *No file chosen