Kenya Highlands University Courses Offered – There are several Courses offered Kenya Highlands University. The list of courses are below.
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Library Studies
- Certificate in Business Management.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ICDL- International computer Driving License
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) and Final level CPA Parts I, II & III; CPS
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma of Theology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Counseling Psychology
- Diploma in Procurement Management
- Diploma in Records Management
- Diploma in Library Science.
- Diploma in Journalism/Media Communication
- Diploma in Public Administration and Policy Development
- Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor of Business Management: Options; HRM, Strategic Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting.
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology.
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling Psychology.
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Policy Development.
- Bachelor of Science (Record Management and Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
Post Graduate Programmes
- Masters in Business Administration (Standard)
- Masters in Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy and Religion
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
Related Courses Offered In Kenya
Public Universities Courses Offered