2023 Wealth Declaration for Teachers, Civil Servants; Complete Guidelines.
SUBMISSION OF EVERY TWO-YEAR DECLARATION OF INCOME, ASSETS AND LIABILITIES, 2023
TSC Wealth Declaration Form, Online Portal (STEP BY STEP GUIDE)
Here is a simplified TSC Wealth Declaration Form, an online guide;
ACCESSING THE TSC WEALTH DECLARATION PORTAL
- Open TSC portal www.tsc.go.ke
- Go to Teachers Online Services
- Click on Declaration of Income, Assets and Labilities
CREATING PASSWORDS FOR FIRST-TIME USERS
- Enter your TSC number
- Provide your mobile number and VALID e-mail address
- Set your preferred password and repeat to confirm
LOGGING INTO THE SYSTEM
- Type in your TSC number
- Enter your password and click on the login button
- Select the Wealth Declaration menu and click on General Info
GENERAL INFORMATION; BIODATA
- Read through the general Information and click:
- Bi-Annual: for declarations done every two years
- Starting Declaration: for newly employed staff
- Exit Declaration: for exiting employees
- Fill in the basic details
DECLARING ASSETS, LIABILITIES AND INCOME
- Click on the appropriate tab to capture the liabilities, Income and Assets statements
CAPTURING OTHER INFORMATION
Enter any other relevant information In the fields provided.
CAPTURING WITNESS DETAILS AID VIEWING DECLARATION SUMMARY
- Enter witness details
- Click on ‘view summary’ to verify the information
- Click submit; a confirmation message will be sent to your inbox.
(THE PUBLIC OFFICER ETHICS ACT, 2003 AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES FOR THE DECLARATION OF INCOME, ASSETS AND LIABILITIES, 2016- LEGAL NOTICE NO.53)
It is notified for general information to public officers under the jurisdiction of the Public Service Commission that this year’s two-year declarations of income, assets and liabilities will be filed between 1st November 2023 and the deadline is 31st December 2023.
These apply to public officers in Ministries, State Departments and State Corporations for which the Public Service Commission is the Responsible Commission. Public officers are required to fill and submit the declaration of income, assets and liabilities of themselves, spouse/s and dependent children below the age of 18 years by 31st December 2023.
The Commission undertook a virtual training of the Heads of Human Resource Management from all public institutions under its jurisdiction, on Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities from 22nd to 25th August 2023.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
The prescribed declaration form will be availed by the respective authorized officers to individual public officers. It is also downloadable from the Commission’s website www.publicservice.go.ke
All Public officers are required to fill the declaration forms in A3 paper format from 1st November 2023 and submit them to the Authorized Officer by 31st December 2023.
The Authorized Officer will submit the declaration returns to the Public Service Commission on a date given to them by the Commission as per the downloadable submission schedule available on the Commission’s website and communicated to the authorised officer through a circular letter.
Each public officer takes personal responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of the information submitted to the Commission.
Public institutions are advised to commence and conclude disciplinary action against public officers who would have failed to comply from 2nd January 2024 in accordance with human resource policies and procedures and inform the Commission on sanctions taken by 31st January 2023.
A circular detailing the declaration process has been issued to the Service and can also be accessed through the Commission’s website.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KCSE Portal
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Porta
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials