Capital Markets Authority: Research And Statistics 2019 Intern
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
INTERN – RESEARCH & STATISTICS – 1 POSITION
Internship Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Research & Statistics, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Collecting and editing relevant data and statistics for further manipulation/analysis
- Assisting in preparation of performance monitoring reports on a regular basis
- Coordinating stakeholder participation and engagement
- Consolidation of proposals on policies, systems and strategies to improve Market Infrastructure as guided
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Statistics/ Econometrics
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical and analytical thinking
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before July 9, 2019.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons Living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.