Zetech University 2019 Admission
1. Scan and save copies of your ID/ passport/ birth certificate, result slip or KCSE certificate and high school leaving certificate or any other qualification papers approved by the University Senate.
2. Fill in all mandatory fields (marked in red) on the form and attach the above documents where applicable.
3. Pay the admission fee via MPESA Paybill no 303072 using your national ID number, passport number or birth certificate number as the account number and indicate the payment details on the form under the payment section.
N.B: The admission fee for certificate and diploma level is ksh.500; the fee for Degree is ksh.1000.
4. After filling in all mandatory fields and attaching all required documents, submit your application. You should receive an automatic response stating that we are in receipt of your application.
5. Our career advisors will get in touch with you within 24 hours to give you an update in regards to your application if submitted successfully.
Government Sponsored Students
Congratulations on your successful admission to Zetech University as a Government sponsored student by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS). We look forward to welcoming you to your University of choice.
Kindly note that you are expected to report to the University from 8th to 10th May 2019 .
Oriention for the new students will be held on Monday, 13th May 2019 from 8:30am.
Kindly retrieve your admission documents by logging into our portal with your KCSE index number as your Username and 123456 as your password. For example:
Name – John Mutua
NB: In case of any challenges in locating your admission letter, please search for it using your official names once you log into the portal.
Call 0721211174, to get your Letter of Admission.
Be advised that Zetech University does NOT require you to make any payments via personal MPESA numbers; the University MPESA Paybill number is 303072and your Admission Number as account number. You will be provided with a fee structure to guide you and you will be allowed to pay in installments as per the University fee policy.
Students in financial need are encouraged to apply for a HELB loan and bursary funding, once you get your admission letter. HELB application will be open from 1st May to 30th July 2019
The details on how to apply are outlined in this attached Student Package.
Need some help?
For any other enquiries and confirmations, please call this number 0721 211 174, which will be operational during these indicated times:
Monday– Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm
The Zetech Advantage:
- All our degree programs are accredited by the commission for university education.
- Home to best HUAWEI Academy,best trainer and best student 2019.
- Trimester Programs with no long holidays, guaranteeing course completion in three years.
- Our degree students qualify for HELB bursaries and loans.
- Compulsory Entrepreneurship and Employability Skills program.
- Practical training through workshops, internship and inter-university events.
- Ultra modern facilities.
- Uninterrupted learning with no strikes
- Hostel fee that covers breakfast and Supper.
- Robust talent development program.
- Skills development to teach you to approach challenges with an innovative mind.
- Local and international partnerships for industry networks.
- Quality service through ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Directions to Zetech University