United Bank for Africa Job Vacancies
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
– Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
– Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives.
– Provide competitive compensation and benefits that rank amongst the top-tier competitors in each of the countries we operate in.
– Ensure adequate avenues for career growth and exploration – whether functional or across country lines.
– Develop a culturally diverse pool of talented professionals, with the skills and mindset to deliver excellent results, in different markets and cultures, across the African continent and beyond.
We understand that the only way to get the best results and continually stay ahead of the curve is to continually sharpen our most important asset – our people.
In commitment to this, in 2008, we set up the UBA Academy as a force to reckon with in continually training and developing our workforce, so they can continue to be at the fore-front of best-breed professionals in the world. Our dedicated Learning and Development professionals are always on top of closing any detected competency gap in our work-force.
UBA Academy adopts a mix of different learning methods ranging from e-learning programmes, class-room trainings to off-site trainings both locally and abroad. The Academy also issues a certificate upon successful completion of its modules and has successfully graduated 4 batches of Management Trainees from its rigorous trainee programme.
Related Bank Job Vacancies
Oriental Commercial Bank Job Vacancies