Technical University of Mombasa Full Time Evening Course May 2019
The Technical University of Mombasa invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Programmes due to Start on 6TH MAY 2019.
APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ONLINE.
Application forms can be downloaded from TUM Website ww.tum.ac.ke/pages/load page/downloads/admission downloads. All applicants are required to pay a non- refundable fee of KShs. 2,500/= for PhD, KShs. 1,500/= for Masters, KShs. 1,000/- for Bachelor’s and KShs. 500/- for Diploma & Certificates through the following Bank Accounts:
1. Cooperative Bank of Kenya Acc. No 01129079001600 (Nkrumah Rd Branch)
2. Standard Chartered Bank Acc. No. 0102092728000 (Treasury Square),
3. Equity Bank Acc. No. 0460297818058 (Digo Rd Branch),
4. National Bank Acc. No. 01038074211700 (TUM Branch)
5. KCB Lamu Campus: Acc. No. 1118817192 (Mvita Branch)
Please attach the Original bank slip when submitting application form during registration. All successful mid entry applicants shall be required to pay a mid-entry fee of KShs. 15,000/=. Unsuccessful applications shall not be acknowledged. Duly completed forms should be addressed to and reach the undersigned by 6th MAY, 2019
PROCEDURE OF DOWNLOADING ADMISSION LETTERS
Qualified applicants are requested to download their admission letters from the University WEBSITE: www.tum.ac.ke scroll to the notices and click on the download procedure: Self Sponsored Students (SSP) Admission Letter download