Summit: Site Inspector Job Vacancy 2019
Job Category: NGO
Our client, a leading NGO in Africa is seeking to recruit the best talent in the region for the position of Site Inspector. The ideal candidate must have a Diploma in Building and Construction management or a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Candidates with experience in a complex construction project is mandatory.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of quality control & supervisionis maintained for each contract.
- Act on behalf of the project manager by undertaking audits of the work carried out by the contractar
- Ensure that current knowledge of building services legislation, standards etc is upto date.
- Give feedback to the Project manager on standards of quality, finish & compliance with specification
- Identify technical problems on site and with Project manager recommend corrective action.
- Keep records including taking construction photographs, recording health and safety concerns etc
- Monitor the performance of contractors and consultants on site to ensure installations are right.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Building and Construction management.
- At least 3 years relevant experience working on a complex construction project.
- Working knowledge of CAD software.
- Ability to read and interpret Architectural and engineering drawings & other construction materials.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of construction management, building components and systems.
- High degree of personal integrity.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bomet Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 120,000.00
Deadline: March 25, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.