Summit: Reconciliation Accountant Job 2019 – 2 months Contract
Job Category: Education | Training Institution
Our client, a group of Schools based along Riara Road is looking to recruit a Reconciliation Accountant. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sage Evolution.
- Responsible for Bank reconciliations.
- Participate in annual external audit.
- Ensures that cash amounts in a company’s accounting ledgers agree with bank balances.
- Ensures that guidelines and policies around cash processes are adequate and effective.
- Confirms every bank item with an accounting entry in the ledger.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or CPA K.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sage Evolution.
- Must be willing to work for 2 months contract.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 60,000.00
Deadline: March 20, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.