Summit: Junior Full-Stack Software Developer Job 2019
Junior Full-Stack Software Developer – Limuru Kenya
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Product Owner.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Actively Participate in sprint planning
- Able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Develop applications written in Delphi, Python, or PHP.
- Duties includes reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures.
- Work may include UI design, graphics development, and programming.
- Work alongside engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Prior experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years postgraduate experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Limuru Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 100,000.00
Deadline: May 20, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.