Summit: Head of Operations and Supply Chain Job 2019
Head of Operations and Supply Chain – Mombasa Road
Job Category: Operations – FMCG | Manufacturing
Our Client, a dynamic manufacturing company is seeking to recruit the Head of Operations & Supply Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for scaling the Supply chain and distribution with order and efficiency to reach millions of customers. He or she Must have at over 5 years’ experience working as the Head of Operations in a manufacturing sector.
- Develop and implement a hub-and -spoke distribution model which delivers the quality and reliability of the customers.
- Turn a distribution operation that reaches hundreds of thousands of customers into one that reache
- Grow and streamline the company’s existing nationwide delivery service.
- Oversee an increasingly sophisticated warehousing system and ensures seamless operations.
- Master a sourcing operation that spans dozens of suppliers.
- Continuously source the globe for higher quality and more affordable materials.
- Coordinate the sourcing teams in Kenya and other international countries in ensuring an efficient
- Select the best vendors from across the world and guarantee quality of the goods.
- Couching and developing the team.
- Maintain a high-performance culture, setting ambitious targets and rewarding outstanding accomplis
- Find opportunities to develop and improve systems.
- Identify and utilize key controls points to maintain quality and accuracy of growing activities in
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience working in the manufacturing sector.
- Must have experience developing and implementing management systems within the organization.
- Experience in managing key internal and external relationships in another organization.
- Must be able to take initiative to achieve high-level goals.
- Must be an adaptable professional who has drawn energy from working in an environment of rapid gro
- Must possess a strong analytical toolkit, and frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision m
- Must be eager to take responsibility for a key team within the company and find the prospect of dr
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Initiative-taker, problem-solver and a quick learner.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Management
Salary: KES 350,000.00
Deadline: April 25, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.