Summit: Design Engineer Job 2019
Job Category: Engineering – General
Our client, a well-established consulting company dealing with fire protection services is looking to recruit a Design Engineer. The ideal candidate must have experience in estimation & Design of Fire Detection, Voice Alarm & Public Address, CCTV, Access Control, Access Control.
- Estimation & Design of Fire Detection, Voice Alarm & Public Address, CCTV, Access Control
- Analyse Project based on NFPA Standards.
- Estimation/Design for residential and commercial buildings.
- Provide inputs & Suggestions to technical team.
- Interacting professionally with clients and working collaboratively with a team.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have experience in design and inspection of fire protection sprinkler systems
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Must have experience using AutoCAD.
- Revit is an added advantage.
- Capable of interacting professionally with clients and working collaboratively with a team.
- Interest in developing and/or expanding your career in fire protection design.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Mid level
Salary: KES 150,000.00
Deadline: March 20, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.