Safari Company: Meet and Greet Officer Internship 2019
Job Category: Hospitality / Travel /Catering / Restaurant / Tourism
A Safari company in Karen is looking for a Meet and Greet Officer intern for a duration of 4 Months. The candidate will be responsible for meeting guests upon arrival, during transfers and day trips to ensure they run effectively. He/She will also be responsible for ensuring that all relevant services are confirmed according to the booking requirements. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role. High attention to details is essential
- Customer liaison; Meet and Greet services
- Preparing gifts as required for clients
- Preparing meet & greet materials for clients
- Meet clients at either JKIA or Wilson airports for briefing
- When required, accompany guest to the hotel for Check-in
- Accompany guests during their activities in Nairobi
- Meeting clients prior their departure from Nairobi
- Co-ordinating the collection of post safari feedback from clients
- Be engaging,articulate and knowledgeable
- Relevant Diploma
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a similar role
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong and confident communicator: both Verbal and Written
- Confident and self-motivated individual who can deal professionally with customers.
- Must be energetic, people’s person and resourceful
Job Type: Contract
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Entry Level
Salary: KES 30,000.00
Deadline: April 5, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.