Maseno University Reporting Date 2019-2020
Congratulations and welcome to Maseno University! For a successful registration process, kindly note the following guidelines:
1. Students who make fee payment on the day of reporting 19thAugust, 2019 to report at the Academic Help-Desk in the University Boardroom for uploading into the system before proceeding to their various registration venues.
2. Those who shall have made payment earlier than the above date, to report directly to registration venues as indicated below:
3. Students who shall have not downloaded their Admission Letters by reporting date, should visit the office of the Registrar, Academic &Student Affairs, Admissions section.
4. Students are expected to submit four copies of completed personal details, declaration, commitment, emergency, medical forms, national ID card/birth certificate, admission letter and KCSE certificate/result slip.
5. Parents, Guardians and Maseno University Staff not involved in student registration ARE NOT ALLOWED on the queues and in the Registration halls.
6. Cases of Special Needs (hearing, speech, sight, and any physical impairment) should be brought to the attention of the Registrar, ASA at the Help Desk for people living with Disabilities and HostelsManager.
7. Please Note: Maseno University is a corruption free zone; Beware of fraudsters and conmen. DONOT make payment whatsoever to anybody other than Maseno University Account.
8. Meals are available at Siriba & College Campus cafeteria at affordable prices.