Lukenya University 2019 September Intake
We are glad you have made the decision to join us as your preferred university.
Click here to view our courses (undergraduate, diploma and certificate)
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a telephone/mobile number to enable our administrators get back to you.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the form below:Application Form
- Non-refundable application fee (Kshs. 1,000 or US$ 50 for foreign students for Undergraduate and
Kshs. 2,000 or US$ 100 for Postgraduate programmes. (*All payments should be made at the bank)
- Dully filled and signed application form.
- Copies of all transcripts , Diplomas & Certificates.
- One (1) recent passport size photograph (write your name on reverse side)
- Copy of national I.D/Passport.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- An official translation of academic records (where language of study is not English)
- A current financial guarantee letter
- A completed immigration pass form (two forms enclosed)
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
- Pass processing fee of Kshs 2000 – (*All payments should be made at the bank)
Payment Mode: Electronic money transfer, money order or bankers’ cheques payable to Lukenya University.
Co -operative bank, Athiriver Branch, A/C number 01120065233804 payable at any CO-OPERATIVE Bank Branch
OR Kenya commercial Bank, Machakos Branch, Acc. No. 1154128822 A/C Name: Lukenya College
Students should pay fees prior to beginning of any semester
Send the filled form to:
P.O Box 619-00204 Athi River
P.O Box 90-90128 Mtito Andei