KNEC CP2 online portal Registration, Deployment Letters, Reset Password.
The Kenya National Examinations Council (Knec) Contracted Professionals System, commonly known as the KNEC CP2 portal, is an important online system that allows Knec to manage all national examination officers. It captures accurate details of all individuals contracted to supervise, invigilate, and manage exams.
The CP2 portal allows all Knec examiners, supervisors, invigilators and centre managers to register and get deployment/ invitation letters online.
Here is your ultimate guide to the CP2 Portal:
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KCSE Portal
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Porta
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, has contracted over 286,000 professionals to administer the 2022 KCPE and KCSE examinations scheduled for November/ December this year, 2022. the contracted professionals include centre Managers, supervisors, Invigilators and Security Officers.
The contracted professionals can now log onto the KNEC portal and download their deployment letters.
The Kenya National Examinations Council has posted the list of selected invigilators and Supervisor(s) for particular Centres/ schools on the school’s account in the portal.
Centre managers (school heads/ Principals) can now be able to log onto the portal and check the list.
The contains the names of the centre Supervisor or Invigilator), their Gender, and their National Identity Card (ID) number.
In the portal, the council has also posted the Examination Centre details (Centre code and name), Location of the centre, Examination materials Distribution Centre Details, Distance from the Distribution Centre and the registered number of Candidates.
The list of the contracted professionals can be accessed using step by step procedure below:
- Log onto the KNEC contracted portal via the website; https://cp2.knec.ac.k
• Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSE Centre code) and password (Specific to each centre and held by the centre manager).
• Input the approximate distance between the centre/ school and the exam distribution centre.
• Then log onto the centre’s account.
KNEC Contracted Professionals
KNEC contacted professionals who can log onto the system by using individual login credentials.
Once logged in one can preview/edit his or her personal data; Telephone Number, KRA PIN, Highest Qualification, Workstation, and Sub-County.
How to download the KNEC contracted Professionals’ letters
• Log onto the KNEC contracted professional’s portal by using the link; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
• Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. See the Centre where you have been assigned to execute your duties.
• Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.
How To Reset Your Password
In the event you forgot your password, it is easy to get a new one. Just click on forgot password, enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547 and click on ‘Reset Password’. You would receive new login credentials from KNEC on your phone via SMS.