Kisii University 2019 Student Notice
- NOTICE TO 2019/2020 FIRST YEAR STUDENTS (KCSE 2018)
Kisii University would like to take this opportunity to congratulate KCSE 2018 students who have been placed by KUCCPS to join Kisii University. Kindly take note of the following as you prepare to join this prestigious institution in August 2019.
- Kisii University Academic Year begins in September, therefore you will report on 28th & 29th August 2019.
- All 2019/2020 KUCCPS first year students will get a link by 15th May 2019 on how to access their admission letters online, through our website www.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke.
- Registration forms, which will be available through the link on the university website, need to be filled, & returned on the day of reporting.
- All payments to the University should be directed to the given bank accounts as indicated below and in the admission letter which will be available via the link. No M-pesa or Cash payments will be accepted.BANK 2.
2. ACCOUNT NUMBERS
|Any National Bank of Kenya||Main Campus||01230035009000||Kisii University|
|Any Co-operative Bank of Kenya||Main Campus||01129297079400||Kisii University|
Kisii University Main Campus Admissions Office. Kindly note that (Kisii University is Located along the Kisii-Kilgoris Road 4KM from Kisii Town).
Mobile No. 0720875082 between 8a.m. – 5p.m weekdays.
Or our admission officers on; 0713929411(Mose)
Prof. P.Oduor- Owino, Ph.D
REGISTRAR (Academics and Student Affairs)