Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology January 2019 Intakes
Kiriri Women’s University of Science and Technology to inform the prospective students and the general public that January 2019/2020 Intakes for Admission to the following programmes for the 2019/20 Academic Year are now open.
The student’s secondary school record and national examination results will be the most important admission credentials required. A basic guideline on minimum entry requirements is summarised in the table.
- KCSE C+ (C Plus)
- IGCSE 5 Upper Level passes
- GCE 5 ‘O’ level passes with C and above or principal C at A level
- 12th Grade GPA of 2.5
Students from countries which do not sit any of the above examinations and have completed secondary school will be required to sit a special qualifying examination. There are specific requirements for each of the programmes on offer.
Application forms to the degree programme are available from the Admissions Office at a non-refundable fee of KES 1,000 for local applicants and US$ 55 for foreign applicants.
Completed application forms should be returned with the following attachments:
- Relevant result slip
- School leaving certificate
- 2 letters of reference one of which should be from the Headteacher/ Principal of the high school attended
- 3 recent passport sized photographs