Fees Structure for Undergraduate, Diploma & Certificate Programmes
|Undergraduate Programmes||Tuition Fees range depending on the programme||Statutory Fees|
|Art Based||East Africans Kshs. 100,000/= To 120,000/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 140,000/= To 175,000/=||Kshs. 26,000/=|
|Science-Based||East Africans Kshs. 110,000/= To 210,000/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 150,000/= To 257,500/=||Kshs. 26,000/=|
|Architecture||East Africans Kshs. 133,285/= To 235,125/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 166,606/= To 293,306/=||Kshs. 26,000/=|
|Law||East Africans Kshs. 150,000/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 187,500/=||Kshs. 26,000/=|
|Creative Arts, Film and Media Studies||East Africans:Degrees: Kshs. 124,000/= Diploma: Kshs. 82,000/= Certificate: Kshs. 65,325/=Non East Africans Kshs. 155,000/=||Kshs. 26,000/= Kshs. 21,300/=|
|Pharmacy||East Africans Kshs. 400,000/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 515,000/=||Kshs. 55,200/=|
|Medicine & Surgery||East Africans Kshs. 450,400/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 712,220/=||Kshs. 55,200/=|
|Nursing and public health||East Africans Kshs. 240,000/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 295,000/=||Kshs. 55,200/=|
|Diploma||East Africans Kshs. 72,000/=Non-East Africans Kshs. 125,000/=||Kshs. 26,000/=|
|Certificate||Kshs. 40,000/=||Kshs. 21,300/=|
Fees Structure for Postgraduate Programmes
- GUIDELINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.
Application for admission into the programme can be done online by a simple click http://applications.ku.ac.ke
All you need is the following:
- Ensure you have met the eligibility criteria for the selected program.
- Ensure you have scanned Academic Transcripts, Certificates and Passport photos.
- Ensure you have scanned identification documents, either an Identification Card or Passport.
- Ensure you have the required application fee of 2,000/= for East Africans on your MPESA line for completing the application process.
Payment for online application is only by MPESA through details provided on the application portal only.
- Application forms can be obtained from Kenyatta University, Admissions Block, Office No. 12 or at the Regional Centers based in Nairobi, Nakuru, Kitui, Mombasa, Kisumu and Garissa or be downloaded from our website https://admissions.ku.ac.ke/
East African applicants shall pay a non-refundable processing fee of Kshs. 2,000/= for through Bank deposit only into any of the following bank accounts:
Co-operative Bank of Kenya – Account No. 01129062461400
National Bank of Kenya – Account No. 01003059500801
Equity Bank Limited – Account No. 0180290518859
Family Bank – Account No. 045000023316
Non-East Africans shall pay a non-refundable application processing fee of USD. 50/= through Bank deposit only into the following bank account.
|Bank Name||Account Name||Branch||Ac. No.||Swift Code|
|National Bank of Kenya||Kenyatta University Tuition Account||Kenyatta University||0202005915080||NBKEKENXXX|
Payment for application forms is only through the bank account details provided above only.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, NAIROBI, Kenya on or before 31st August 2023. Copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and transcripts, Two (2) I’x1’ passport-size photos and the original application fee receipt, MUST be attached to the application form.
- Diploma holders from recognized institutions may apply for Credit Waiver in consultation with their respective schools upon admission. Credit waiver application forms are obtainable on request when collecting application forms or can be downloaded from the Kenyatta University website at https://admissions.ku.ac.ke/
GET IN TOUCH
For General Inquiries contact us on
- Tel:+254 20 8703000, +254 20 8704000, +254 20 8710901
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Inquiry: +254 870 3200
- Security Hotline: +254 725 471 487