Kenyatta University Reporting Dates 2021/2022 – The Kenyatta University has released its reporting and opening dates for 2021/2022 academic sessions, newly admitted and returning students are to take note.
The reporting dates hints about Kenyatta University resumption date for new and returning students 2021, examination date and other academic activities for the year. See below, the reporting dates and academic calendar for sessional dates in 2021/2022 academic year.
Kenyatta University Reporting Dates – Opening Dates
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all newly admitted and continuing students that the reporting dates for continuation of studies for 2021/2022 Academic Year and commencement of the 2020/2021 Academic Year are as follows:
1 FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME STUDENTS
a). FACE-TO-FACE TEACHING AND LEARNING GROUPS
2nd – 3rd January 2021
- Finalist students in the School of Medicine/Nursing/Pharmacy for completion of studies for second semester, 2019/2020.
- Continuing students in the School of Medicine/Nursing/Pharmacy for commencement of third semester, 2019/2020.
- All continuing and the newly admitted students (2020 intake) in the Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Architecture, BSc. (FN&D).
4th January 2021
- Continuing 4th year Full-Time and Part-Time students.
9th – 10th January 2021
- Arrival and registration for all newly-admitted 1st year Full-Time and Part-Time Undergraduate and Postgraduate students (including those who were not able to register online at the beginning of the semester), all continuing Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Ph. D. students.
b). ONLINE TEACHING AND LEARNING GROUPS
4th January, 2021
- Commencement of Online learning for all 2nd & 3rd year Full-Time and Part-Time students.
2 DIGITAL SCHOOL STUDENTS (SECOND TRIMESTER (OCTOBER 2020 INTAKE) / THIRD TRIMESTER (2019/2020 FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS)
- 4th January – 5th February, 2021: Online Registration of New and Continuing Students
- 18th January – 12th February 2021: Online Registration of First Year students (who Reported in October, 2020)
3 CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMME (CEP) STUDENTS
- 4th – 6th January, 2021: Virtual registration of newly-admitted first years (2020/2021).
- 7th – 13th January, 2021: Online registration of units for all year groups.
- 11th January, 2021: Commencement of online teaching and learning.
4 IMPORTANT NOTES
- All the newly admitted students reporting for face-to-face teaching and learning will be expected to sign the declaration forms to abide by the health and safety rules and regulations
- All Students are advised to strictly adhere to the reporting schedule as specified above.
- Students will be required to report with at least two (2) re-usable / washable face masks and ensure wearing of the same at all times.
- Students will be required to strictly adhere to the Health and Safety Regulations measures as directed by the University.
ENQUIRIES AND INFORMATION
For further information, please contact:
The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University,
P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, NAIROBI
KUCCPS Undergraduate Admissions: Mobile: +254-727771905
SSP Undergraduate Admissions: Mobile: +254-745231768/ +254-737423721
CEP & Open Learning Undergraduate Admissions: Mobile: +254-745231768
Postgraduate & International Undergraduate Admissions: Mobile: +254-780830830
Admissions Customer Care and Call Center: +254-20 8704115/16