Kabarak University January 2019 Intakes
January 2019 Courses on offer
Kabarak University invites applications for January 2019 intake to commence on January 8th , 2019 respectively
Duly completed forms should be returned to any of the below offices with non-refundable fee as follows:
Undergraduate – Kshs.1,000
Postgraduate – Kshs.1,500
Official Kabarak University Bank Accounts / Accepted Payment Means:
- Standard Chartered Bank – 01040-943637-01 Nakuru;
- Trans National Bank – 0040503005 Nakuru;
- Kenya Commercial Bank – 1109663161 Nakuru;
- Equity Bank – 0310294445167 Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue.
- New students – M-PESA PAYBILL /Business number 511480- Enter your National ID Number as account number.
- Continuing students only – MPESA PayBill /Business number 983100 – Enter your Registration Number as Account number. e.g CM/M/1234/01/17 NB. Confirm that all details are correct.
KCSE C+ with C (plain) in Mathematics; OR Credit Pass at Diploma level or equivalent qualifications in the related area of study.
KCSE C+ with C (plain) in Mathematics; Credit at Diploma level or equivalent qualifications in the related area of study.