Kabarak University April/August/November 2019 Intakes
April, August, and November 2019 Intake – Part Time Programs
Kabarak University invites applications for April, August and November 2019 intake part time programs to commence on April 10th, August 7th and November 4th 2019 respectively
Duly completed forms should be returned to any of the below offices with non-refundable fee as follows:
Undergraduate – Kshs.1,000
Postgraduate – Kshs.1,500
Official Kabarak University Bank Accounts / Accepted Payment Means:
- Standard Chartered Bank – 01040-943637-01 Nakuru;
- Trans National Bank – 0040503005 Nakuru;
- Kenya Commercial Bank – 1109663161 Nakuru;
- Equity Bank – 0310294445167 Nakuru Kenyatta Avenue.
- New students – M-PESA PAYBILL /Business number 511480- Enter your National ID Number as account number.
- Continuing students only – MPESA PayBill /Business number 983100 – Enter your Registration Number as Account number. e.g CM/M/1234/01/17 NB. Confirm that all details are correct.
KCSE C+ with C+ in each of the teaching subjects. In addition, the applicant should have at least a C (plain) in English and a D+ in Mathematics; or One principle and two subsidiaries at “A “ Level with credit, and a credit pass in each of the two teaching subjects; or P1 Certificate
Kabarak University Main Campus
P.O.Private Bag 20157 Kabarak
Phone: 020-2114658,0729-223370, 051-2343234/5
Email: registrar @ kabarak.ac.ke,
academic_registrar @ kabarak.ac.ke
admissions @ kabarak.ac.ke
Share Compliments/Complaints via feedback@ kabarak.ac.ke
Other Related Articles