How To Create Paypal Account In Kenya
PayPal is a payment platform with a website and a phone app that enables payments between parties through online money transfers.
In this article Keweb. co tries to answer the question by publishing the ways one can create paypal account in Kenya
Below are the most helpful ways to create paypal account in Kenya
- Visit the PayPal Kenya website.
- Choose the PayPal account type.
- Add Location details.
- Add (Mobile) M-PESA Number details.
- Enter the verification code.
- Input Address and Nationality details.
- Set up your profile.
- The PayPal account is created.
Which banks have PayPal in Kenya?
It is the only bank in Kenya that assists Kenyans to withdraw money from PayPal. Equity’s new Visa cards come already enabled for online transactions.
How do I open a PayPal account?
- STEP 1: Select your account type: Select your account type.
- STEP 2: Create your login details.
- STEP 3: Tell us more about yourself.
- STEP 4: Link your credit or debit card.
- STEP 5: Verify your email address.
- (Optional) STEP 6: Verify your mobile phone number.
How do I create a PayPal link in Kenya?
PayPal.Me is a unique link that lets anyone send you money — here’s how to create yours
- Go to paypal.me and sign into your account (alternatively, you can also go to paypal.com, sign in, go into your settings, and then click “Get PayPal.Me”).
- Click “Create PayPal.My Profile.”
- Add your desired personalized link.
Does Kenya allow PayPal?
Yes. You need to have registered PayPal and M-PESA accounts.
Can I link a Kenyan bank account to PayPal?
You can add your bank account details via Bank Verification or Wire Transfer. We’ll need to know the country/region of your bank, and details such as the bank name, bank code, branch location, branch code, and account number.
How can I verify my PayPal account without a bank account in Kenya?
Option 1: Using a credit card
- First, go to paypal.com on your browser and log in to your existing PayPal account.
- Next, click on the Wallet tab located on the top right part of the window.
- Click on Link Card.
- Next, input all your card details, including either credit or debit card, under the drop-down menu on card type.