Graffins College 2019-2020 Admission
We Welcome your Application
Thank you for your interest in Graffins College. We are happy that you are looking closely at the exciting opportunities available here in Graffins College. We seek to enroll and graduate applicants who will develop and grow educationally and personally and will contribute to the College Community, and the broader society.
To that end, the role of the Admissions and Records Office is to recruit, admit, and encourage enrollment of applicants who are morally upright, academically excellent, accomplished in extracurricular endeavors, and broadly diverse through individualized review and professional judgement.
- Admission Forms can be obtained from our Westlands or Moi Avenue Campus.
- A Copy of our Admission Form can also be obtained online:
- Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Other important documents for your application:
- Photocopies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- 2 recent passport size photographs (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Copy of National ID or Passport.