Ecobank Kenya Job Vacancies
Ecobank provides a dynamic environment where hard work, drive and passion for the African continent is rewarded by training and professional development. Working with one of the leading organisations in Africa also offers a broader range of opportunities.
Ecobank believes that its success depends heavily on its ability to maintain a diverse, resourceful and dynamic workforce to serve its customers. The bank has a strong policy in sourcing, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent. Accordingly, Ecobank continuously strives to:
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly motivated workforce nurtured by an enabling environment.
- Provide an environment that identifies, encourages, and rewards excellence, innovation and quality customer service.
- Provide the climate and resources that enable staff to advance on merit as far as their talents and competence will take them, without regard to gender, race, religion, skin colour, age, national origin, marital status, physical challenges and/or disability status.
- Offer compensation and benefits that are fair, competitive and linked to performance.
- Maintain avenues for open communication to facilitate creativity and synergy in developing solutions to workplace challenges.
- Promote work-life balance initiatives aimed at helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their work pressures and family/domestic responsibilities.
- Promote diversity and involvement/inclusion in all its pursuits.
- Develop a broad and deep pool of talented professionals with the skills, experience and mind-set to operate across different markets and cultures within and beyond the African continent.
Ecobank provides a world class multicultural and multilingual, high performing environment that allows people to excel and reach their potential. The bank is committed to employing and retaining the best talent in Africa. Ecobank is an exciting place to build a career.
To submit your resume, please email Recruitment@ecobank.com.
Ecobank offers one of the most competitive benefits packages in Africa. The bank’s bonus scheme and many other short and long-term incentive programmes, form an important part of its performance-driven compensation culture.
Related Bank Job Vacancies
Oriental Commercial Bank Job Vacancies