Duma Works: Showroom Sales Executive Job Vacancy 2019
Duma Works is recruiting a Showroom Sales Executive for one of our clients, Antarc Furniture. It is the leading supplier of unique and stylish Home, Office, Hospitality furnitures, Interiors and Floor solutions in Nairobi.
- Age between 30 – 45years.
- Male candidate.
- Sales experience for 3-5 years minimum.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- It would be ideal if the sales candidate has worked in a retail environment which is busy and deals with high end products (preference shall be hospitality industry, high end clothing or fashion stores)
- We do not want any candidate from the furniture industry or competition.
Skills we are looking for
- Selling techniques to be unique and someone who is target oriented.
- Good networking skills in the corporate world.
- Ability to grasp technical knowledge on multiple products.
- Ability to sell a mix of the products.
- Brilliant customer service and after sales service.
- Ability to follow up and build rapport with the client.
- Good listener.
- Solution provider.
- Eye to detail and understanding of the client.
- Clarity in communication and presentation.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Ability to do basic math calculations.
- Sharp identification skills.
- Smart dressing skills with a sense of fashion and mature elegant style.
- Full of energy.
- Able to easily mingle into a group but be vary of characters and knows where to draw the line with a client.
- Charismatic and charming character.
- Polite and punctual.
- Humble, honest and diligent.
- Ambitious and visionary.
- Innovator and creative.
- Selling of office and home furniture at showroom level.
- Building a client portfolio of corporates that come to the showroom.
- Client follow up.
- Client after sales service and management.
- Preparation of the client quotations and sales orders.
- Providing solutions for clients on products and concepts.
- Updating oneself with the trends in the market and competition that affect us.
Career Development Plan
- Showroom Sales executive 2years
- Field sales for 2-5 years
- After 5 years there is a possibility for the below
- Branch manager
- Senior executive sales (this role handles high profile clients and accounts)
- The sales executive can be requested to move to any showroom within the organization as required.
- Monday to Saturday – 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Sundays – Only when we run promotions or sales and there is a compensation that you earn for this.
- Annual leave allowance of 21 days and we normally close during Xmas these are deducted from the annual leave.
- Sick leave is as per statutory law.
Opening for this position
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3473”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3473 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 18th February 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.