Duma Works: Inside Sales Executive Job 2019
Duma Works is recruiting an Inside Sales Executive for our client; a leading information systems consultancycompany in Nairobi.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online and on premise demos to prospects
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Segment leads appropriately and follow through to convert to a sale
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- 2 – 3 years inside sales experience
- Minimum grade B-plain in K.C.S.E
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with a CRM
- Prior experience working with a software service provider preferred
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A Business related degree or equivalent
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3582”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3582 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 31 March 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.