Cytonn: Client Services & Business Development Assistants Internship 2019
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Client Service
Closing Date: October 15th, 2019
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold. With offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and Washington, DC – USA, we are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Africa Financial Fund (CAFF). Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
The intern will build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients.
- Identify and communicate ways of enhancing client experience
- Build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve current processes to be at par with the changing client requirements
- Handling clients complaints and ensuring that they have been resolved.
- Keep all relevant clients’ records and contact details.
- Assist in the preparation for external and internal client related meetings.
- Prepare various reports for senior management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have achieved at least a C plain or equivalent in high school
- A diploma certificate in any field
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to follow data entry/department standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion with minimal directions
- Keen organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making