Cytonn: Administrative Assistant Intern- Nairobi 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Closing Date: May 29th, 2019
Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Financial Services Fund (CFSF) through which we are the 5th largest shareholder in NIC Bank in Kenya. Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
To manage our rapid growth, we are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong analytical skills to join as an Administrative Assistant in distribution department.
- Reviewing & checking daily interactions, deal pipelines, contacts and production of financial advisors
- Advertising Financial Advisor positions, shortlisting and making arrangements for interviews
- Facilitating training of Financial Advisors
- Tracking leads picking by Financial Advisors
- Preparing and sharing reports by collecting and summarizing information and trends
- Working with distribution management regarding concerns related to Financial Advisors
- General branch administration
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a C- or equivalent in high school
- A diploma certificate in any field
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to follow data entry/department standards
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Keen organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion with minimal directions.