City University College August / September 2019 Admission
AUGUST / SEPTEMBER 2019 ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES
(WASSCE/SSSCE/HND/RGN/SRN/ADVANCE /ORDINARY LEVEL/MATURE)
GCUC is inviting suitably qualified candidates to purchase Admission Forms from any of the sale points indicated below and apply for admission (August) to any of the following programmes in the Garden City Business School, Faculty of Health Sciences and Faculty of Applied Sciences:
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Economics and Statistics
- BSc. Accounting with Computing
- Bachelor of Business Administration with various options.
- BSc. Midwifery
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc. Dental Therapy
- Diploma Nursing
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Information Technology
- BSc. Environmental Science
- BSc. Mathematics and Statistics
- CCNA (Cisco)
- BA. Sociology and Social Works
– SSSCE / WASSCE APPLICANTS
Credit Passes (i.e. A/A1-D/C4 – C6) in Six (6) SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better for SSSCE holders and 36 or better for WASSCE holders.
– Mature Applicant candidates
Must be 25 years at the time of application
Must pass a GCUC Mature Student Entry Examinations.
– Professional Entry Point
RM, RSA, SRN, RGN, HND and other professional certificates are also eligible to apply.
– Foreign Qualifications will be referred to the national Accrediation Board for the establishment of relevance, equivalences and eligibility for admission.
Completed Application Forms with certified copies of certificates/result slips should be submitted at the campus or posted to the Office of the Registrar, Garden City University College, P.O. Box KS 12775 Kumasi.
Application forms could be obtained with bankers’ draft @ Gh¢80.00 for Nationals and @ $100.00 for foreign applicants at any of the following points:
Finance Office, GCUC Campus
Excel Filling Station, Dome-Accra (0246675337)
Download from website- www.gcuc.edu.gh