How To Apply: PSC Announces 3,000 Paid Internship Job Positions Into Government Ministries, Departments, and Agencies.
Unprecedented levels of unemployment in the country have been a pain in the neck for most Kenyan young population. The Covid 19 pandemic that hit the country in early 2020 made matters worse with most businesses closing shop. It is, therefore, a relief that the Public Service Internship Programme( PSIP), is offering this internship opportunity for the graduates to acquire and develop much-needed technical and professional skills as well as work experience in Public Service.
The Public Service Employer (PSC) has officially announced the recruitment of 3,000 interns under Cohort 5 for the Financial Year 2022/2023.
The following are the Requirements that potential candidates must have to apply:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Have graduated not earlier than the year 2017; and
- Be proficient in computer skills.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the program
- Duration of Internship
Twelve (12) months-Non renewable
The interns will be paid a stipend at a rate as determined by the Public Service Commission.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the interns will be awarded a certificate.
- How To Apply
Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications through the Commission’s job portal accessible through www. public service.go.ke or www. pick jobs.go.ke by 9th August 2022.