Africa Nazarene University September 2019 Intake
Thank you for your interest in Africa Nazarene University!
Kindly fill out the form below and attach the required documents as requested.
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program aims at imparting sound practical skills to all its students in solving day-to-day problems in the IT sector. Upon graduation, students obtain positions in information technology, hardware and software engineering, applications development, systems management and maintenance, end-user supporters in NGOs and private sector.
- Gain sound practical skills to solve day-to-day problems in IT.
- Are well placed to obtain positions in information technology, hardware and software engineering, applications development, systems management and maintenance, end-user support in NGOs and private sector. (Note the phrasing of “end-user support” so it matches the others like “application development.”
- Benefit from fully accredited program which allows smooth acceptance into graduate schools for research and development.
- Gain skills to set up their own information technology companies.
- Develop a strong sense of self discipline and vision for leadership within a Christian environment.
Fundamentals of Computer Applications
Computer and Society
Data Structures and Algorithms
Fundamentals of Automata Theory
Assembly Language Programmes
Hardware and Software
Principles of Operating Systems
Database Management Systems
Systems Analysis and Design
Networks & Data Communications
Computer Programming II
Business Information Systems
Object Oriented Programming
Business and Information Systems Project I
Applied Computer Graphics
Web Based Application Development
Principles of Physics
Mathematics for Science