Payment of Fees
Fees payments for self-sponsored students (under graduate & post graduate)
Students must take note of the following when making payments:
- All fees and other charges are payable before the commencement of the semester/year as per the respective fees structure.
- No student shall be allowed into lectures, examinations rooms or participate in any activities where the fee for the semester/ year is not fully paid.
Please note: The University of Nairobi does not accept personal cheques or cash payments.
|1. Electronic transfer/direct cash deposit at any ABSA bank branch countrywideBank: ABSA bankBank Name: UON/CESSP Collection AccountAccount Number: 2032771362Bank branch: ABSA PLAZA.|
|2. Mpesa payments:M-Pesa Pay Bill;The Business Number is 300059The Account Number is your “Student Registration Number” (or “Admission Ref Number” for new student)|
|3. Credit/debit card payments:When paying fees at the bank new students MUST quote “Our Ref. number” on the offer letter and continuing students MUST quote the registration number.|
International students paying in United States Dollars(USD) shall make payment in the following account details electronically or direct deposit:
|Bank: ABSA bankBank Name: UON/CESSP USD ACCOUNTAccount Number: 2032770625Bank branch: ABSA PLAZABank code: 03Branch code: 20Swift code: BARCKENX|
- All cash deposits to our bank account will reflect on the students’ fees statements after 48 hours of deposit done. The updated students’ fees statement will be viewed by the students on the students’ portal online portal (http://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/).
- For any payment that shall not reflect within 48hrs, scan the banking slip or the Mpesa message and send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for further action.
- Payments by electronic transfers should be supported by credit advice from the remitting bank. The credit advice should be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and facilitate receipting.
- New students shall get their Students Registration number allocated upon payment of Semester fees as per the respective fee structure by logging into the students’ online portal (http://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/) and entering the Application Ref. number as it appears in the offer letter on the bottom of the portal home page as advised.
- Ensure that the correct amount is paid for the courses/units you intend to register during the semester. No student shall be able to confirm courses/units not paid for. Any credit balance accruing during the semester/year of study shall be carried forward.
- Funds from sponsors such as Higher Education loans Board (HELB, National Government constituencies Development Fund (NGCDF), County Government Bursaries and others, shall be updated to the student account upon the receipt of the payment and beneficiaries schedules.
- For any further information or queries regarding fees payments contact the Students Finance Office on 020-491-3180, 020-491-3174, 020-491-3134, or by email through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fees payments for government-sponsored students
Students must take note of the following while making payments:
All fees and other charges are payable before the commencement of the academic year as per the respective fees structure.
No student shall be allowed into lectures, examinations rooms or participate in any activities where fees for the year is not fully paid.
Channels for fees payments;
- Electronic transfer/direct cash deposit
- Credit/debit card payments
When paying fees at the bank; new and continuing students MUST quote the Student Registration Number.
Name: UoN Module 1 Collection account
Ac No: 2032770838
- All cash deposits to our bank account will reflect on the students’ fees statements after 48 hours of deposit done. The updated students’ fees statement will be viewed by the students on the students’ portal online portal (http://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/)
- Any payment that does not reflect within 48hrs, Kindly scan the banking slip/transfer details and send to the Bursar of the respective college above by email for reconciliation and receipting.
- Payments by electronic transfers should be supported by credit advice from the remitting bank. The credit advice should be emailed to the emails as above for verification and receipting.
- Funds from Sponsors such as Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), National Constituencies Development Fund (NGCDF), and County Governments Bursaries etc. shall updated on the Students accounts upon receipt of funds and beneficiaries schedules.
GOVERNMENT SPONSORED STUDENTS FEES STRUCTURE
|SNo.||ITEMS||FIRST YEAR (Year. I)||CONTINUING STUDENTS Years (2,3,4,5,6)|